Freeze drying is a special dehydration technique whereby the moisture content of the product is reduced to less than 4% by the process of sublimation under vaccum.lt removes only water content present in loose or bonded form i.e. solvent, leaving intact the molecular structure of the product. The end product is light in weight with no change in volume and requires neither chemical treatment nor is subjected to harsh temperature during drying. The resultant product is unmatched to any product processed by conventional drying methods.
Advantages of freeze dried :
Freeze drying has multiple advantages and is acclaimed as the storage technique of the future. FD products specifications & features are as follows :
- Retains to the greatest possible extent the original shape, color, taste & texture
- Retention of aroma & flavour
- Nutritional calues like proteins & vitamins are retained
- Instant & easy dehydration
- Light weight thereby lowering transportation cost
- No refrigeration needed during transportation & storage
- Long shelf life
- Rich in antioxidants & fiber.
The new age consumers all over the world are being aware of their quality of life, the need of fresh, hygeine & safe food with high nutrition value due to fact that fresh & cooked food are perishable in nature . We produce it in motto for quality assurance & customer satisfaction.
Freeze dried ingredients find its application in wide range of industries like :
- Soups mixes
- Breakfast cereals
- Baby foods
- Instant meals
- Ready to eat
- Ice creams & so on.
Dices, Chips , Slices, Flakes, Granules, Powder
P.E. / Laminated Aluminium foil pouches & bags.